Hi from London

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phillipus2005

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi - long-time reader, first-time poster

I dive mainly in warm water - in Eilat at the top of the red sea. I have a bit of a passion for underwater photography and have just bought my first BP&W - from Red Hat Diving - can't wait to try it out...

Hi Phillipus2005. Welcome to SB! I hope we can get to see some of your photography on the board and hear about some of your diving experiences.

Welcome Phillipus2005. I too am new to the site but so far am finding it interesting. When will you be trying your new equipment? DO you have trip planned? Always good to have something to look forward to!

Hi - thanks for the welcome!

@ram04769 - Will post some pics when i get a sec - did my first trip with my own camera and strobe in December... was fun but I've definitely caught the "burning-money-on-shiny-new-kit" bug

@Bernita - Am planning to try out the BP&W in a pool tomorrow night - will let everyone know how i get on. Think i made a bit of an error though, getting SS backplate - much heavier than i thought it would be (~7lbs alone), bringing total BC weight to ~10 lbs, compared to ~6.5lbs for my Aqualung pro HD. Have asked Red Hat if they can exchange for ali plate as i really only dive abroad and carrying 10lbs not be ideal...

I am vaguely planning to do my DM in Eilat in the Summer but would love to do a liveaboard too... Maldives is the dream but Egypt would also work...

I'm frequently in RSA - whereabouts do you dive?

Back
Top Bottom