Hi From New England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ann

New
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I've been a member for a while, but figured I'd finally introduce myself. This is a great site! Lot's of good information.

Ann

Glad to see you :hi: Looking forward to more from you...

:cheers: don

Hello Ann...

Nice to see you finally decided to start posting!!!

Welcome to the board...

Chuck

Were do you dive up there,do you dive wrecks ,Don't you just freeze ,Do you catch those nice maine lobsters.

Hi Ann,

Welcome and glad to have you here. I'm kinda new myself but am feeling right at home here. Great folks, and great info.
Where in New England are you? I'm currently in New Hampshire on the coast. Not much into cold water diving, but I might be *shamed into it* if I find enough buddies to go with!

Cheers,
Beck

You'll enjoy yourself here. It's a great place to hang out, chat, learn and share. Hope to see, or should I say read, from you often.

Bill:) :)

Cool! Thanks for all the replies. I try to dive as much as I can which never seems to be enough. I pretty much dive year 'round up here, mostly Cape Ann, since I live in Boston - but I can be talked into other locations. Always looking to dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom