Hi from Oceanside, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebunny13

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi divers!

My name is Amanda and I am from Oceanside, CA. I have been certified for two years but I haven't gotten wet in about a year. (Tip: Never leave gear behind when leaving a relationship. You'll never get it back.) My BF just got his OW cert and he is as hooked as I am.

We are planning on doing a dive internship somewhere in the world (probably Thailand) and would love to become ex-pat dive instructors, taking us wherever our fins can get us.

Out of the water, we like to relax, drink frosty brews, and we are both surfers. So if we aren't under the water, we'll be on top, distracting the sharks.

I look forward to making some new friends and dive buddies. Let's get wet!

Party on! Sister. Good luck with the dive career thing.

Hello Amanda,
I love la Jolla, just jogging early morning and I´ve seen a bull shark infront where the sea lions are, fortunately out of the water !!
You know, I used to dive with two couples and they both broke up, so I got unbuddied and one girl also loosed her gear.
By the way nice music, you can start a thread suggesting tracks for diving. I´ll be there.
So nice to meet you and please let me know if coming to dive home.

Welcome to SB!

Cheers.

-J.-

Hello Amanda. Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you around.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I love it!

I'll be jumping in and getting my feet wet soon...

:wink:

Welcome to the 'board!
You will find this board very helpfull in your future plans...check it out. While your at it, feel free to join us in your local dive forum . You and your BF are welcome to join in our fun... we get together every month for a beach BBQ and a boat trip and many other oppertunities that are not so planned. Hope to see 'ya before you chase your dreams.... oh to be young again ;-)

Back
Top Bottom