Hi from Oz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I'm not familiar with diving Australia; what's it like diving Noosa? What do you like to see on your dives there?

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I'm not familiar with diving Australia; what's it like diving Noosa? What do you like to see on your dives there?
The water Temp in Noosa and Queensland is always seems about 10deg or more warmer than down south. However the cold down here doesn't seem to bother me, yet.
I couldn't find any diving in Noosa so had to head up to Hervey Bay which is about 2 hr drive north. Few wrecks up that way and heaps of life under the water.
Got. a few dives this week and next down here so will see how I feel after the warmth of QLD.

Hey there from the Mornington Peninsula. Great place to live and dive.
Just back from the warm waters of Noosa where the temp at 15 metres was 26 degrees! Heaven

Great place to dive. I'm about 1.5hrs from Portsea. Yesterday I was diving at Rye, today and tomorrow boat dives off Portsea.

I used to think the diving gear was the expensive part - now it's the fuel to get there!

The water Temp in Noosa and Queensland is always seems about 10deg or more warmer than down south. However the cold down here doesn't seem to bother me, yet.
I couldn't find any diving in Noosa so had to head up to Hervey Bay which is about 2 hr drive north. Few wrecks up that way and heaps of life under the water.
Got. a few dives this week and next down here so will see how I feel after the warmth of QLD.
hi
I'm from Marcoola, Sunshine Coast about 20 minutes south of Noosa but now have lived in Malaysia for 5years. You should have gone to Mooloolaba 40min south of Noosa and dived the HMAS Brisbane.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom