Hi from Paris !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skull and Fins

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone !
My name is Julia, I am French.
Right now I'm a PADI Advanced Diver, with some speciality (Deep, Nitrox, Drift and Dry Suit).
I plan to do the Rescue Diver Course this summer and the DiveMaster internship next year !
I guess I'll come back to ask you some tips at that time :)

In advance, sorry about my English !

Cheers :D

Capture d’écran 2019-05-02 à 18.10.49.png

Hello everyone !
Right now I'm a PADI Advanced Diver, with some speciality (Deep, Nitrox, Drift and Dry Suit).
I plan to do the Rescue Diver Course this summer and the DiveMaster internship next year !

View attachment 517394

Hello! Well, you can string together a relatively coherent sentence and spell decently, which is more than I can say for a lot of native English speakers. :D

:) Yes, there have been a few crazy conversations but I'm surprised at how helpful (at least to me) this Board has been in providing advice. BTW - Bienvenue du Canada - welcome from Canada vs. Bonjour - hello.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. A great place to be during surface intervals.

Nothing wrong with your English Skull and Fins.

Hello everyone !

View attachment 517394

Welcome!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your English, so no apologies necessary. We have many members here that do not speak English as their first language.

Please feel free to question and learn and enjoy the fun here at Scubaboard!

Bienvenue, si vous vous retrouvez en plongée en Belgique, faites-le moi savoir. Nous plongons la plupart des week-ends de l'année.

-Z

Back
Top Bottom