Hi from Pleasanton/California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I am Turgay. We are both scuba divers with my wife. I love travelling and diving. I am interested in Underwater photography. But I am very amatour. I don't have professional equipment. I have always used compact systems underwater.

We live in Pleasanton. We moved here from Turkey almost 2 years ago. We have SSI Advanced Open Water Diver Certificate. We dived before in Maldives,Red Sea,Seychelles,Roatan,Cozumel,Hawaii,Phuket,Bali,Raja Ampat,Monterey California etc. We generally like tropical and warm waters. Our favorite destination is Raja Ampat. I have been there one time but I will definetly go again.
we are going to Maui next week. I will do two divings in Molokini with BBScuba. I will go to Bora Bora next September. I am planning to dive with Top Dives. We are open all suggestion, recommendations. Also you can ask everything about the places that we travelled before.

Now, I have go pro set.

GoPro Hero 3+ with diving housing.
Flip3.1 filter set
Flip3.1 macro lens (It's new. I haven't used yet. I will try it next week in Maui)
Fantasea 2 x flex arms for video light
2 x Fantasea Line Blueray Video lights (up to 1600 lumens)

I am planning to buy new housing set for my Sony a6000. But I haven't decided yet.

Welcome - enjoy Maui!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom