Hi from South Africa..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fransw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm new to scuba but not snorkeling. We have very nice diving here and also Mozambique. I once encounter a whaleshark there while snorkeling. My son is already SSI qualified and I need to catch up!

I also like aviation, biking, hiking and anything outdoors. Looking forward to learn from you all...cheers!

Welcome meneer!

Dankie RainPilot and thank you Musicgirl! Yes, I can't wait to start my training..

I don't know if its been covered but Cyclone Dineo ripper through the southern part of Mozambique a couple of weeks back and damage some beautiful resorts like Guinjata bay and Pandaine close to Inhambane. I snorkeled both and hope they are on their feet again soon!!...cheers!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and best wishes with your course! I hope you and your son experience a lot of awesome dives and sites together. Happy and safe diving to you!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA....do you have photos to share?

Thank you Ram04769, yes this must be the best way to spend some quality time with one's kids! Really looking forward to that..
Thanks Rushman, some good images on the net if that is what you are talking about(cyclone Dineo) cheers!

Hey Frans, where in SA are you located?

Ek het n paar jare van my lewe in Pretoria spandeer toe ek in die lugmag was. LMB Swartkops en toe Waterkloof daarna.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom