hi from Tampa, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wstein

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all, just joined the board. Wanted to say hi and see if there was any divers on here from the Tampa, FL area. Looking to try and get some more dive buddies to dive with.

A little about myself, I am a 32 (soon to be 33) yo male. I am OW, Nitrox, AOW certified. I have been diving for a little over a year and I am dying to get wet again (haven't dove since last Nov).

Thanks,
Paul - Wstein
wstein70@tampabay.rr.com

Welcome to the board!

Nice to see more FL divers joining. Head over to the Florida Conch Divers section and you'll probably find someone real quick to hook up with for divin', as well as take part in any organized Scubaboard takeovers by Florida divers in the near future :eek:rdev:

Welcome to the board.
Take a weekend off & drive to Key Largo, WPB, or anywhere & get wet.

Welcome to the boards.

:)

Welcome to the board, can't believe you havent dove since last Nov., lots of good winter diving here. I was out in the gulf 2 weeks ago, and the vis was 50+, and water warm.

Say hello sometime, allways happy to have more people to dive with.

rusty

Thanks Rusty, I am looking for a few dive buddies myself. Most of my friends are non-divers, so I can't drag them out.

Laters,
Paul

Hello & Welcome! I'm not from your neck of the woods, but there are quite a few here that are. Good Luck in finding more buddies, and good grief man, Get Wet!

Tom

Hey all, I am a key largo local, and usually dive at minimum 3 times a week. I am always looking to make new friends, and dive with new people. If you are visiting key largo, and would like someone to dive with, feel free to msg me :)

me: padi owsi, nitrox, blah blah blah - 25yrs old

Wecome to the boards. You ever wanna do a beach dive on the SE end of Paradise, look me up! There are a bunch of us over here and I have met some pretty cool buddies on the boards. Great resource!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom