Hi from the Netherlands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome!

I think I need a droog pak too, it's the swimming pool season for me!

Where do you dive? How is it in winter?

Welcome!

I think I need a droog pak too, it's the swimming pool season for me!

Where do you dive? How is it in winter?

I dive anywhere possible... Water temp at the moment is between 7 and 10 degrees Celsius/ 45 - 50 fahrenheit.

Drysuit is nice and comfortable, but people do still dive with wetsuits here... I even have an Advanced Open Water student that dives in a wetsuit... Now that's determination :wink:

In winter the only problem with the cold is when you get out of the water and it's windy.
Then your fingers/hands get really cold to the point where you are nog even able to screw your regulator off your tank...

Thank for the link but I don't speak Ducht well enough (yet) to understand (I kom uit Frankrijk), even with Altavista...

I guess it's some crazy Dutchmen diving wet... You guy are mad :11:

Enjoy anyway!

Is the sealife different in winter than in summer in zeeland?

I agree that the worts must be the after dive, even this "summer" it was sometimes a bit difficult...

Voor de winter, ik zit binnen gezelig met een lekker coffee! :coffee:

I've done 1C/33F in a wetsuit twice... :snowbear:

Ah battling are we ?
-8C surface, windy, water temp close to freezing point wetsuit
-first year I dove all winter in all temps ice or no ice... all in wetsuit

must confess that i bought a drysuit just after summer was over... :)

Alas no diving today... i am starting to develop a cold and i have an AOW course to finish tomorrow... and that guy is diving wet...:D

Back
Top Bottom