Hi from Tn, USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kelcie

Reaction score
Hi from Tennessee.
Been Certified for Three Years, AOW, Nitroz and Emergency first response. My Husband is starting his Master Scuba Diver classes and will be going for Instructor in the near future...I'm too busy chasing turtles and Pufferfish while diving to learn anymore than I need.. LOL. I just like being in the underwater world enjoying the view and the wonderful creatures that live there. I'm trying to talk my Honey into visiting the Great white sharks...I also want to dive the graveyard off the coast of south Carolina, the speagle grove and anywhere in Hawaii, I guess we have plenty of places to go.

Welcome! I'm in Nashville as well....just moved down from Michigan last summer. I'll be looking forward to exploring the inland diving when it's a bit warmer. Feel free to PM anytime if you guys are looking for company; my wife & I would love to dive with other locals.

Jim

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom