Hi, from Toronto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PT4476

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,

I got back into diving last year after a (too) long absence. I took my refresher course and quite a few other dives in the warmer waters of the Florida keys and Maui, loved getting back under water so I decided to see if I still felt that way after a few dives in Great Lakes. I'm afraid I did… So I got myself re-equiped took the PADI rescue diver course and started visiting some of the amazing wrecks that are within a few hours of home. Have quite a few dives planned for the next few weeks as well, guess I'm hooked again.
Been lurking on Scubaboard for while now, figured it was time to step up and say hi.

Welcome back. I try to dive a couple days a week, one of the benefits of the golden horseshoe. This horseshoe seems to be floating on water, lots of places to dive.

Congrats on getting back. Great that you're doing local diving in the Great Lakes (as well as tropical diving). I've heard the wrecks are excellent there.

Hello,

I got back into diving last year after a (too) long absence. I took my refresher course and quite a few other dives in the warmer waters of the Florida keys and Maui, loved getting back under water so I decided to see if I still felt that way after a few dives in Great Lakes. I'm afraid I did… So I got myself re-equiped took the PADI rescue diver course and started visiting some of the amazing wrecks that are within a few hours of home. Have quite a few dives planned for the next few weeks as well, guess I'm hooked again.
Been lurking on Scubaboard for while now, figured it was time to step up and say hi.

Welcome back,

Hey check out Ceder Hill park on the way to Toby - we were there last week, a lot of cray fish and the temp is close to 70 in the top 40ft of water, - helps if you dive wet.

Thanks for the welcomes, how did elan know I'm going to Tobermory? Turns out I am heading there on the 19th but I don't think I'll have time to check out Cedar Hill Park this time. Pretty safe to say there will be more Toby. trips in the future though, maybe next trip I'll have time…

Welcome (back) to diving and thanks for saying Hi on SB!

If you are looking to get wet between Toby trips there are a bunch of "regulars" at Humber Bay most weekends (even through the winter). It's a great chance to meet the locals and do some training drills.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom