Hi from Wales!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, been busy for a few days, but thanks all for the warm welcome... In answer to El Orans question, diving in Wales is great. Plenty of life and great wrecks, can get a bit chilly in the winter months, but so far so good. :)

The only problem at the moment is that we're on the south coast, right on the bristol channel, so as soon as the wind picks up, the sea can get very rough - quite a few cancelled dives lately. :'(

And Mr Mares, I went to college in Neath, I'm originally from Port Talbot! :D

hi somethingfishy.i'm from newport , welcome, where u from?
i see ur originally from port talbot- my mother was born there!

sealkie:
Swansea girl here ! .. but I live in New York these days

hullo anyway !

I live in Swansea at the moment, the weather isn't exactly dive-perfect. :wink: We went on a drift dive last night and all I could see was my buddy's torch light. :11:
Oh, and a hermit crab.

Ah well, it was a nice trip out.

Welcome,
I have noted a number of Welsh new members have used the phrase "sunny Wales" is it a marketing strategy - or a statement of fact?

It is raining and southerly here with forecast viz over the weekend 1 metre. Might need to shift to sunny Wales.

Alison

Welcome to Scuba Board. Hope you stay a while!!

alijtaylor:
Welcome,
I have noted a number of Welsh new members have used the phrase "sunny Wales" is it a marketing strategy - or a statement of fact?

It`s always sunny in Wales .... you just can`t usually see it for the rain clouds ... although my Dad did manage to persuade my Mom to marry him by telling her to come and live in Wales .. it never rains in Wales .... I`m not sure if that says more about my Dads powers of persuasion or how blind love is !!!

So Fishy ,,, been diving off Littlehaven yet ?? .. thats my favourate home dive

alijtaylor:
Welcome,

Sarcasm. :wink:

sealkie:
So Fishy ,,, been diving off Littlehaven yet ?? .. thats my favourate home dive

Not yet... is it a nice dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom