Hi - I am Steve from BC, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Steve from northern BC Canada. I have been diving for 4 years and have been to a few interesting places. I have been to Belize 2X, Roatan 3X, Pulau Tioman, Malaysia, Bali, Indonesia, I have dove several different locations in Thailand including a liveaboard to the Similan Islands and I just got off the boat 2 days ago from a Liveaboard to the Mergui Archipelago in Myanmar, with Similan Diving Safaris.

I was very pleased with the service on the Dolphin Queen both times I have taken their liveaboards and will dive with them again. They advertise was a budget experience, but everything about the dive crew and boat was top notch. The food was plentiful and the crew all very friendly and professional. The dive guides were very good about finding the macro life as well as the larger stuff -- so all in all. Job well done!

Sorry if this sounds like an endorsement -- it was just my most recent dive experience and I wanted to share! I am not in any way affiliated with Similan Diving Safaris.

So that is my story -- hope someone finds it useful!

Steve

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

My, you do get around. That's great...!!

Welcome to the site Steve.

I try to get away at least once a year to a warmer country as well but we still have a lot of good diving here in BC. The west coast has a wealth of excellent dive sites. I live in Kamloops and we sometimes make one or two day trips to the coast for diving. Where in northern BC are you?

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Hi SPC,

I grew up in Kamloops, but now make home in Fort St.John. No diving to speak of living there, but it affords me the luxury of at least two tropical trips a year. So that really works for me! Work hard - Dive hard!

Thanks for your post
Steve

Back
Top Bottom