Hi! Newbie to board from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonesydive

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!

Been diving for almost 2 year. Working on dive #21. I've been stuck with lots of quarry diving here in NC due to hurricane season this summer! Jonesing for my next blue water adventure in January. Look forward to learning with ya!

jonesydive:
Hi all!

Been diving for almost 2 year. Working on dive #21. I've been stuck with lots of quarry diving here in NC due to hurricane season this summer! Jonesing for my next blue water adventure in January. Look forward to learning with ya!

Hi and welcome to the board! I'm also from NC: Wreck diving central of the Atlantic Coast.

Make sure to take a few moments and:
  • Fill out your profile (Click "USER CP" up top and then explore the links on the left)
  • Head on over to the NC Wreck Divers sub-forum
  • Get very, very familiar with the "Search" feature which is also located up top. Everyone likes to keep the board tidy by not posting redundant posts, chances are a question has already been asked.
  • Have fun on this great board!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Hope you get some good diving in soon!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the board, glad you found us. As Kriterian said, check out the NC Wreck Divers for some local content and to meet other SB members in your area.

safe diving,

Maria

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. I'm headed that way to dive in a month. Olympus in Moehead can take you on a newbie dive Friday and Saturday afternoons = on the Indra.

It's gonna' be a little quite around here for a few more days, as our Florida friends :369: get their electricty going again, and many other members wind-up the holiday weekend. I'm In Ontario to dive the St.L myself, but I brough my laptop with me.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

Welcome to the board and I hope to maybe next year a bunch of us from NC on scuba board doing a big dive together if all in favor, as many now seems work always seems to get in way of my favorite sport.
I am in Fla right now again with out my gear and will down hear for another week maybe two depending on future weather problems .again let me welcome you two scuba board and please feel free to look at our yahoo sight too .

Hi welcomed to the board. It wont take you long, to meet up with them. The board has, vasts amounts of info and good people here. Have Fun

DiveSafe
Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom