Hi newgirlie diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wapyaly

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi

I posted a greeting earlier, but didnt get much responce. Thought I'd post another one now, when you guys in the US are ready to finish work!

Would be really interested to hear from anyone on this side of the pond! Or the USA or anywhere else for that matter!

Hopefully I'll qualify for my Open water course next month, fingers crossed!!

Aly :stupid:

You have found the refuge of the cyber diver. Guess we missed you on your other go round.

sorry to have missed the first go-round!

welcome aboard!

You're with stupid? Maybe that's why we missed you the first time.

Welcome to SB and enjoy the wealth of information (and misinformation) that membership brings. Good luck on your OW certification.

Dr. Bill

Hi to a fellow girlie diver:girl: and one from the UK!!

I have had a couple of pool sessions so far and have found this forum really useful to ask all of those really obvious (not to me!) questions!!

Good luck!

that finds it hard to believe that a new "girlie diver" that looks like that would not get any responses?

~~~~~~~
Welcome! Come, sit with us and chat for a while! (Big smile)

Oh, and many of us in the US are ALWAYS ready to finish work. Or more accurately ANXIOUS to get away from work.

Wristshot

Welcome. I spend a fair amount of time around Malvern and Harlow on my job. I used to visit Cambridge when I went to Mildenhall in the 80's. Do you have your first dive trip planned yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom