Hi there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freidenker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I've been reading the forum time to time, mostly because of google searches leading me here, I always found the posting very interesting and with much information, so I decided to join you actively =)

I'm 35, from Mendoza, Argentina, a mountain area, my dives are mostly mountain lakes, cold water, sometimes very poor visibility and even sometimes a mix of scuba and mountaineering, all of them at altitude, the higher one was this year at 4100 meters above sea level. Most of my dives are lower though, at 1400 meters with pretty good visibility.

I'm a rescue IANTD diver.

See you around.

Welcome aboard! I loved visiting Argentina, once did a great tour through Patagonia from Ushuaia to Buenos Aires. Did not get to do any diving though. Maybe next time!

Welcome! Nothing like climbing a mountain with your dive gear! Sheesh, it's all I can do to get mine into my boat! :)

I'd love to see some photos of the areas where you dive. I imagine they're rather nice...

howdy and welcome.....that's some dive profile you have sir....go high and dive deep. (cool)

Thanks you for your welcoming messages! =)

Icechip: On the east coast, in the Patagonia, there is a city, called Puerto Madryn, no doubt that the capital of scuba diving in Argentina, mostly famous because of the whales =)

Stoo, yeah, that's what I like more about diving in this hostile waters, landscapes! Gladly I will upload some pics in this thread.

iamruschman: Thanks señor for the welcome =)

Welcome aboard Freidener!
Follow rules and regulations in the forum!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom