'Hi' to everyone from a 'downunder' diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NZ Don

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,

I'm Don, and I'm from New Zealand.

I discovered a love of diving only in the past couple of years, and its become a passion that I pursue at every opportunity!

Fortunately, I've been able to dive Maui, Australia, Fiji and a number of New Zealand's top spots in the past 18 months, and have achieved my AOW and Enriched Air PADI certs.

I'll be heading over to the travel forum, looking for advice on a trip to Espiritu Santo which I am in the throws of arranging, so I'd love you to share your experiences and advice if you've been. Wreck diving is something I'm gravitating towards and Vanuatu seems to have plenty of that going on!

Thanks and look forward to participating and lending on everyone else's experiences as I grow as a diver.

Cheers, Don

Welcome to Scubaboard Don. I think we've been diving about the same time. I was certified in June of 2013. Am just short of 200 dives (getting 1 closer tonight, hopefully the harbor seals will join us). Plus I'm about to turn in my dive master application to PADI.

Can't help you for Vanautu. Hopefully you'll get all the information you need and more.

Welcome to SB!

Hope you'll join the discussion... we can always use some new voices here.

Ray

Welcome to SB

Back
Top Bottom