Hi y'all, from North Central Florida, USA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SantaFeSandy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
:blinking: Hi y'all. My name is Sandy, I'm a newbie diver with less than 25 dives thus far. Finding a dive buddy available for weekday diving in my rural parts, has proven to be a rather daunting task. Maybe, until now that is.

In the past week, I've setup accounts on http://www.DiveBuddy.com, as well as here. So, check out my profile, and learn more about who I am, and what I like, dislike, do and don't know.

Blessings, dive safe, and have a great day.

P.S. - check out my recent Devil's Den Springs photographs on both my website, Sandra Koster Photography and my Facebook page by the same name. See ya there. :)

SantaFeSandy,

Welcome to ScubaBoard…the internet’s portal into Poseidon’s realm.:admingreet:

Enjoyed your website...

Happy Bubbles,

~Oldbear~

:bounce2::bounce::bounce4:

welcome from south florida.....do you ever make down to this part of the world?

Welcome to SCUBAboard.

Good Luck & Good Diving!

Thank you for the welcome iamrushman, unfortunately, no, I do not make it to South FL these days. Do you ever make it to North Central FL to dive the springs? Are you registered on DiveBuddy.com yet? The site has a great ScubaEarth program showing divers in specific areas. Check it out.

---------- Post added January 23rd, 2013 at 03:38 PM ----------

Hi Oldbear. Thank you for the welcome. Thank you for viewing my website too. One day I'll make it back to the great southwest. Wish I was downhill skiing right now. :)

sandy, welcome. you are in a diving mecca! you are surrounded by divers! you are spoiled for diving choice! i hope you connect with some good buddies.

hello sandy. no i have never done any florida springs diving or any diving in springs or caverns but it sounds interesting..i think i'm already registered with the dive buddy site but will check.. thanks for the info and may all your diving be wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom