hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtrain01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My name is john and I just signed up to the scubaboard. I havent tried any boards for anything and it seems like a cool idea. Looking forward to spending some time here. Just came on to introduce myself and to say hi.

jtrain01:
My name is john and I just signed up to the scubaboard.

welcome to the board!

i moved your post to this new thread so folks can say hello

:wink:

Thanks. Can I get some tips on how to easily view my posts and replies and basic tips for using the boards.

And welcome to SB!! :D Put us in your favorites and check in often.

don
:jump013:

jtrain01:
Thanks. Can I get some tips on how to easily view my posts and replies and basic tips for using the boards.

yes... a quick FAQ section on posting messages is here:

http://scubaboard.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_read_and_post

the best way to keep track of your messages is to click
on the User CP tab (to the top left of your screen, right below the Scubaboard banner).

that keeps track of all the posts you've made and you can
manage your posting from there.

andy

jtrain01:
tips on how to easily view my posts and replies and basic tips for using the boards.

Check out the FAQ at the top of the page. As for viewing your posts and replies you have to re-enter the forum, which should happen after you submit a reply. If you are having problems head over to the "Site Support" forum for some pointers. Some goos forums to start out with are "New 2 Scuba" and "Basic Scuba Discussions". The best tip anyone can give you is USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. Often times newer members will ask a question about a topic that has been "beat to death" previously. frequently a quick search will yield a wealth of information. That is not to say that new members are discouraged from asking questions, starting new topics and jumping into current ones. this is infact highly encouraged, besides what good is a message board without messages? The more the better. That is what makes this place such a great place. So feel free to "hit the ground running". See you out there.

Jambi

jtrain01:
Near the top of the page you will see the word FAQ. Click there for answers to many frequently asked questions...

Welcome aboard! Cinch up your waist strap, check your air and make that giant stride...and tell us a little more about your diving self and how you came to find the ScubaBoard.

by a whole two minutes too... don is getting slow

Back
Top Bottom