Hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHAR

Registered
Reaction score
Just stumbled on this site. Kind of new to internet. But have been diving for 1 year. Looking to get into Deeper "Deco" diving. Is this a good spot to learn about that subject?

Welcome to the board!

Yes this is a good place to learn about anything scuba....hopefully learn enough to get the proper training.

Joe

Hello CHAR and welcome. Scubaboard is made up of divers from all around the world with all experience levels represented. So, yes, this is a good place to research, learn, and meet other divers. We're glad you've joined.

Welcome to the board. This is a good place to learn anything about diving. With the vast amount of members from around the world ranging from average people to doctors and scientist, it is definitely a great place to learn and meet new friends.

Welcome Aboard...jump in and make yourself at home!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Great spot to learn things, but be sure you get proper training to do deco diving. There are some things that just can't be explained well enough on the Internet.

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically from your profile, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Hi CHAR, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to the Board! and safe diving. :balloon

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
You can learn about most anything on this board, and there are a couple other boards that we're especially friendly with that you will find links to when you exhausted your searches here.

Tom

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom