Hibiscus or Vista Park Beach Dive ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8:00 AM before the confusion.

Steve, it was great meeting and a pleasure to dive with and looking foward to next time... It was a great dive today as the water was a brisk 76* and thank god for wetsuits to keep me warm :D. So the first thing we have spotted was a beautiful Octopus followed by our wonderful Nurse 2X to make us feel better and as well as the usual suspects checking us out...

Attachments

• PC020194sm.jpg
    PC020194sm.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 34
  • PC020196sm.jpg
    PC020196sm.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 28
  • PC020201sm.jpg
    PC020201sm.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 33
  • PC020206sm.jpg
    PC020206sm.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 33
Are you two related? .....
You kinda look alike :wink:
Happy you had a good dive :)
KP

Steve, it was great meeting and a pleasure to dive with and looking foward to next time... It was a great dive today as the water was a brisk 76* and thank god for wetsuits to keep me warm :D. So the first thing we have spotted was a beautiful Octopus followed by our wonderful Nurse 2X to make us feel better and as well as the usual suspects checking us out...

Very nice pictures I am glad you two had a good day. Where you dove at do you have to go by boat or is it right off the beach. How deep is the water?
Becky

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom