Hibiscus Weekday dives (9/8-9/12)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
The water at Commercial Blvd. Pier was like a pond this morning... I can't believe I didn't stay and dive ... oh yeah- I didn't pick my tanks up last PM and there's this small matter of work.

But it's going to be a slow week and I should be able to get clear most mornings or evenings. Conditions are forecast to remain pretty GREAT so who's up for weekday AM or PM shore dives?

Jenny, I see you're online so you can't be working all THAT hard! What day lol?

Ssshhh........I got to sneak these messages off.
can't make it during the day, I have prior commitments-mainly the paycheck thing....but you up for a night/evening dive?

If only I lived closer, I would be out on that beach most any morning someone else would be willing to burn a tank with me. Such is the price of being debt inhindered.

hey Colin;
That's why you should be living on THIS coast! LOL! You coming over this weekend? Do dive or two Sat morning? We can take turns kid sitting...

Its Bush Gardens weekend and time to use our annual passes again. After the day I had today I'm due for something different and out of this county! Course, I'm up to diving Tampa way if there are shore dives available up there :D

I wonder when my wife is up to trippin over that way again? Kris?? :)

Hey Kris
You ready to dive this neck of the woods again?

Absotivalutely! I'd love to head that way one of these weekends. As Colin mentioned, this weekend wouldn't be good, but either of the next two after that are good for us. October is absolutely crazy!!! Let's plan something!

Well then lets plan something. I am busy next weekend, tenatively Saturday, but Sunday might work.

After consulting with my calendar and wife, the 21st is a tentative date.. she has another corresponding event that stands possibilities of being cancelled. :)

Will keep you posted.. :snorkel:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom