HID Dive Light from promo sale, looking for someone to split item with.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_buddy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Guys,
I've got the email that TecDiveGear.com will be running a sale 20%OFF for all Primary HID, HID Video and LED lights from YD
between 10-14 September and I'm looking for somebody that might need a E/O canister battery since I would need the light head only (bought already the can).
Only complete light is in promotion so we will take can and light and find the way to split it and share the cost ?!
You can choose either one 16, 21 or 25Ah single or double switch canister and I will pay (will figure out the share) for light head ?!

I'm looking at 24w HID with 6.5 or 9 hours burn so the 16Ah or 21Ah will be on stake.
This one: Yellow Diving HID Light

Let me know ASAP since sale is starting next week.

Thanks !

What an interesting post ? Good to know that our promotion gets to divers.
Good thinking, I think you wouldn't have any problems with selling the canister battery on one of these forums or eBay,
winter is coming and heating systems (canister battery is a major component) will be more than wanted.
Unfortunately we can't mark down the canister or light head only, it must be a complete system :)

Good luck !
Sebastian J.
TecDiveGear.com

Back
Top Bottom