High Tide Pro Drysuit $150 obo NO LEAKS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryan Nelson

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm selling my High tide pro. It's a neoprene drysuit. There are no leaks at all. This model has a relief zipper which doesn't function anymore and was glued shut. The main zipper is in excellent shape and has probably 150 dives on it. Has neoprene neck and wrist seals both fairly new. It will fit someone who's around 6ft and 180 lbs. With the suit comes an undergarment with vest, and hose. If you pick it up in San Diego, I'll toss in some extra lead to get you down. I will trade also, just cant justify keeping the suit in storage while its still diveable. I can send pictures on request.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1450616755422.jpg

Here is the suit. High tide undergarments and vest will also be included. I have a hose as well.

To clear up some confusion on why the price is so low. I was gifted to me a DUI drysuit by a very generous GUE member. I wanted to gift the suit back in the same way, kind of. I'd like 150 to offset the cost of the new seals I had put into the suit in order for it to be dive able. This suit comes ready to dive and if I wasn't at the right place in the right time, I'd still be diving this suit today. It comes turn key ready to dive. You pay shipping, I'm guessing in the 30 dollar range or pick up in San Diego or Los Angeles.

Anyone want to make an offer. It has to go.

What size and weight are the undergarments. Photos?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom