Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlofpetunias

Oh no, not again!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:DAre you a master of the Hijack? :hijackedthread: I've been watching some masterful work recently.:worship: The challenge for this thread....

Here are the rules:rtfm:

a) To "Hijack the thread" there must be 10 posts on the topic
b) The posts must be within a spread of 15 posts (don't have to be consecutive)
c) There must be 3 different posters to establish a thread

When you accomplish a, b, and c Post the little dude with the sign and you are the Master Hijacker in control

Posts must stay within the TOS and rules of this forum

Any suggestions of other rules will be appreciated

This could be the perfect place to :poke::stirpot::yeahbaby::deadhorse: Just remember to play nice:blinking:

Last edited:
Don't forget to use the official hijack code...

[hijack]bla bla bla[/hijack] >> [hijack]bla bla bla[/hijack]

:rofl3:thanks for playing... so do you think we need to start the post with blah blah blah? How many blahs? will one do?:blinking:

3/3

Last edited:
I think we need at least 20!
BLAH

BLAH, BlAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

I CAN'T believe I am on SB this early in the morning. I really have no life! Got to go find COFFEE!:coffee:

Last edited:
I think we need at least 20!
BLAH

BLAH, BlAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

I CAN'T believe I am on SB this early in the morning. I really have no life! Got to go find COFFEE!:coffee:

Does spelling count? Is it blah or just bla?

:rofl3:Did you get your coffee yes?...... hmmm I wonder if we could count one post for two potential threads....

you have talked about the rules of hijacking but also the value of coffee.... in the ambulance service we believed it should be available by IV! :rofl3:

I would suggest that your post doesn't count because you didn't use the official hijack code as El Orans stated

[hijack]

BLAH

BLAH, BlAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

[/hijack]

I would suggest that your post doesn't count because you didn't use the official hijack code as El Orans stated

[hijack]

BLAH

BLAH, BlAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

[/hijack]

I know .... we put the little DUDE with the sign:hijack:in when the thread drops off the count.... has less than 10 posts in the 15 spread. Anyone can declare a thread hijacked but I get to make the final call if it is contested... this could be fun.... maybe we could get a couple people to move their hijacks here and let the posts they are in get back on topic:eyebrow:

calling all hijackers ... and I KNOW there are some absolutely brilliant ones out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom