Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its says Hijack.....not troll.
which reminds me:
net-troll.jpg

Right on Maged...

:rofl3:

:DAre you a master of the Hijack? :hijackedthread: I've been watching some masterful work recently.:worship: The challenge for this thread....

Here are the rules:rtfm:

a) To "Hijack the thread" there must be 10 posts on the topic
b) The posts must be within a spread of 15 posts (don't have to be consecutive)
c) There must be 3 different posters to establish a thread

When you accomplish a, b, and c Post the little dude with the sign and you are the Master Hijacker in control

Posts must stay within the TOS and rules of this forum

Any suggestions of other rules will be appreciated

This could be the perfect place to :poke::stirpot::yeahbaby::deadhorse: Just remember to play nice:blinking:

If you really think that picture had anything whatsoever to do with you you are unbelievably self absorbed. NEWSFLASH: This is a thread about hijacking, my posts are all thread hijacks. I'm happy to report that was not really a kitten with a gun, there's this thing....called photoshop.....chill out. Not only did that post have absolutely nothing to do with you, none of my posts do. As for your reporting the post, I'm happy to report it's still there and the mods are probably amused anyone was uptight enough to report it, I've seen that same picture posted on scubaboard many, many times, nobody freaked out about it once....until now.

Please refer to my response to Tigger, emphasis on the chill out part. Sheesh.:shakehead:

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread hijacking....

Thread_Hijack.jpg

Hey, that champagne cork could put somebody's eye out. I'm reporting your post.:shakehead:

Making me think about someone's eye being poked out is bs and it's wrong. Plus my nickname is divingprincesse...so what exactly are you trying to say? I'm reporting your post.

Its not about being uptight or self absorbed at all. Its about common courtesy and decency to others and calling you out on it for your clear lack of regard with that post. The picture is offensive and should be removed. It makes no matter that it is a photoshop picture.

Since I don't own the board, all I can do is let them know when I find something offensive as they ask. Had you posted this in another part of the board, I would not responded in any way but since it was here, not written in the same manner as your other hijack posts, it seems as though you were targeting someone. Since you had to go all the way back over several pages to find a response from anybody in this thread, it appears that you are looking to create drama, and no one here wants that from you or anyone else.

It appears as though you are looking for attention. I am certain there are those in your life and on this board that will give you more than enough attention so seek it elsewhere. Why even bother here. I am not for sure, but I would hope that you have other things in your life that more important than trying to seek attention or create a scene where one is not needed or asked for.

Well, if you weren't here to cause trouble.....you would have simply said Sorry, didn't mean it to be personal.

But, as usual, you ARE here to get some attention and cause drama. We can see it clearly in your super mature reaction of posting a gazillion silly posts meant to taunt and bully. You know, the way you do every time you don't like what someone has to say.

When I respond has nothing to do with anything... that's just a manipulative bully talking....

doesn't take away that you two are the biggest drama hounds on the board.

Its says Hijack.....not troll.

According to the rules of THIS THREAD, successful hijacking complete. You can go back to crying into your cornflakes now.

:hijackedthread:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll get back to my fail picture HIJACKING

According to the rules of THIS THREAD, successful hijacking complete. You can go back to crying into your cornflakes now.

:hijackedthread:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll get back to my fail picture HIJACKING

<snicker>

fail-owned-hotel-fail.jpg

oh my ...:shakehead:.
It must be quite boring today in the MOF

:idk: Ask tiggr, she lurks constantly but never posts unless it's 1 am and she has a bone to pick with someone.

fail-owned-bridge-boat-fail.jpg

oh my ...:shakehead:.
It must be quite boring today in the MOF

I know. Right?

I guess they have some built up hate from not having the usual suspects around to obsess about.

Ahhhh to be young and filled with such energy to hate all day long.....

Pretty boring really.

Work calls.....I'll send you that list when I come back online Maged.

:idk: Ask tiggr, she lurks constantly but never posts unless it's 1 am and she has a bone to pick with someone.

Since you brought it up....did you ever get a chance to apologize to the Aussies for that disgusting comment about the fires??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom