Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Tiggr had responded to it when it was posted, he wouldn't have had to read back for it. But like she normally does (especially in the MoF) she waited until hours or days later and responded at 1 am when she thought no one would see her and call her on it. I wonder what she'll post tonight at 2 am about our offensive hijacking photos.

I can't speak for Tiggrr as I am not in her shoes but I know that I reported the post as soon as I saw it. Its just rude to post something like that. I am not here to get in to a fight with you or anyone but it seems as though you want to create a scene. You never post in this thread so why even bother right now, unless it is to create a scene and to me, that is the whole purpose behind your posts.

It appears as though, by ignoring you guys, you will not go away and the attacks are only going to get worse. So I will state this as nicely as possible: Just walk away, before this goes to far. Before a scene starts, before drama is created, just let it go. It is not worth the fight or the scene it will create if you continue. Just act your age. Please.

fail-owned-sperm-donor-gender-fail.jpg

Well, if you weren't here to cause trouble.....you would have simply said Sorry, didn't mean it to be personal.

But, as usual, you ARE here to get some attention and cause drama. We can see it clearly in your super mature reaction of posting a gazillion silly posts meant to taunt and bully. You know, the way you do every time you don't like what someone has to say.

When I respond has nothing to do with anything... that's just a manipulative bully talking....

doesn't take away that you two are the biggest drama hounds on the board.

fail-owned-basic-skill-fail.jpg

fail-owned-suspect-fail.jpg

fail-owned-playground-fail.jpg

Its says Hijack.....not troll.

fail-owned-segway-kid-fail.jpg

DPe; I think Onespeed is grown up enough to speak for himself; if you keep a low profile for a bit, I'm sure he & tiggrr could sort it out (even through PM).
don't understand why you bother anyway? All of us were having fun (including Onespeed) sans these "fail" pix.

Its not about being uptight or self absorbed at all. Its about common courtesy and decency to others and calling you out on it for your clear lack of regard with that post. The picture is offensive and should be removed. It makes no matter that it is a photoshop picture.

Since I don't own the board, all I can do is let them know when I find something offensive as they ask. Had you posted this in another part of the board, I would not responded in any way but since it was here, not written in the same manner as your other hijack posts, it seems as though you were targeting someone. Since you had to go all the way back over several pages to find a response from anybody in this thread, it appears that you are looking to create drama, and no one here wants that from you or anyone else.

It appears as though you are looking for attention. I am certain there are those in your life and on this board that will give you more than enough attention so seek it elsewhere. Why even bother here. I am not for sure, but I would hope that you have other things in your life that more important than trying to seek attention or create a scene where one is not needed or asked for.

Hmmm, why did the teacher from Charlie Brown come to mind when I read this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom