Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it will be fine. LB will just think you've been smokin with the :hippy: again. :wink:

:hippy: does not equal drug use :shakehead: It is more of a way to live :mooner: Being from Texas I am suprised you do not know some old hippys :cool2:

Hi CD I hope you ate today :)

Yes, but since you've been slacking in your visits, I've had to recruit stand-ins to do the lunchtime reminders. :shakehead:

:hippy: does not equal drug use :shakehead: It is more of a way to live :mooner: Being from Texas I am suprised you do not know some old hippys :cool2:

Nah, we're more rednecks. Whenever we spot one it usually goes something like this:

Hey Y'all! Look! A :hippy: Watch this! :cowboy:

Yes, but since you've been slacking in your visits, I've had to recruit stand-ins to do the lunchtime reminders. :shakehead::
Sorry :wink:

Nah, we're more rednecks. Whenever we spot one it usually goes something like this:

Hey Y'all! Look! A :hippy: Watch this! :cowboy:

I grew up in Tx and knew/know several old hippies, but I guess they where more redneck hippies as they where not druggies. My mother was of the flower child generation and had a unique outlook on things but it was not all about drugs. Yep that's it redneck hippies lol. :hippy:

Sorry :wink:

I grew up in Tx and knew/know several old hippies, but I guess they where more redneck hippies as they where not druggies. My mother was of the flower child generation and had a unique outlook on things but it was not all about drugs. Yep that's it redneck hippies lol. :hippy:

:shocked2: Hey dont go ruinin' my rednecks with your :hippy:

Hmmm, so if it wasnt drugs, it musta just been sex and rock and roll. :rofl3:

Yes that was a song that defined a generation. I did not meet them until they where old hippies, so I am sure just like the rest of us they where wild and crazy at one time.

I’ll bet CD listens to country music lol. Belly rubbing music

I do listen to country, but I'm still not rubbing your belly.

Even if you roll over and put your paws in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom