Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ever see the video when Joe C decks Gary Coleman?

Nooooooo!! Where???

I need a theme song and so does Lucky.

Lucky....what is your theme song????

This is my theme song for the weekend!!

For you Hockey....

I gotta go whoop some a$$. My nephew was at a friends house and they got caught drinking. They are 16. The cops got called and my friend and neighbor are going to get my nephew so I don't have to drive. I am so pissed. I think I might kill my this kid if I had to see him right now. Thankfully it will take at least 40 minutes for them to get here so I may be reasonably calm. I probably would not be as mad but my nephew has my car!

I gotta go whoop some a$$. My nephew was at a friends house and they got caught drinking. They are 16. The cops got called and my friend and neighbor are going to get my nephew so I don't have to drive. I am so pissed. I think I might kill my this kid if I had to see him right now. Thankfully it will take at least 40 minutes for them to get here so I may be reasonably calm. I probably would not be as mad but my nephew has my car!

Dayum....that suuuuucks!!

Not so much 16 and drinking (all stupid at that age) but, he has your car???

Good luck with that!!
Kick some teen butt and I'll ttyt.

there's some good one s there.

You mean in the Cowboy video where he punches him!! LOL

Did you like my theme song?????

Dayum....that suuuuucks!!

Not so much 16 and drinking (all stupid at that age) but, he has your car???

Good luck with that!!

Agreed, but the biggest sh_tter of all is that the f!@#er has the nice car since he was supposed to be on a date!!!

I don't think I am going to get calm. I think I am going to go through the roof!

First time and last time I let him take that car and it might be the last time he drives a car of mine!
Have a great night. I'll let you know how mine ends up.

Awwwww

That was sweet in a silly guy way. I liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom