Hired a videographer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishOutUvH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I spent last month in Cozumel and decided to have a day of our diving filmed. . .

Our Dives 11/29/08

Sorry about the small screen, but the vids are on the videographer's site. He gives you the link to post or send to friends (it's good advertising). If you're down in Cozumel and want a dive(s) filmed, I would highly recommend Miguel from Cozumel Digital Creations. When you watch it on a big screen T.V. it looks incredible.

very nice!!!

We always use a guy named Ceasar.. What we liked is that he is the cheapest but also very good at what he does... he filmed my wife diving back in 1993ish and has done at least one of our dives the last few years!

This has to the best vacation video I have ever seen. I normally can't stand watching the entire video, but I was left wanting more.

His camera work is great and the editing is impeccable!

Very nice
Wiz

I've used numerous different videographers here for my divers, and seen the work of several others. Miguel-Angel does the best work I've seen of all of them. He's professional, fun, and has great vision with his videography.

I finally got a chance to watch this video and I am glad I did. This isn't just ..yet another video..this is more of a video documentary. Very well done. Entertaining and informative. Thanks for sharing. Sue Sue

Very nice... thanks for sharing. We got one done a few years ago with another couple on the boat who arranged it for themselves but we were able to get in on the action making it very it reasonable price. Next to the diving itself, the best money I've ever spent! An absolute timeless memory that never gets old. Although ours was done by a different gentleman who's name escapes me, it has a very similar feel and likeness in terms of quality to the one posted above.

Back
Top Bottom