HMAS Adelaide Being Sunk 27th March On Central Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Burna .. maybe you can come dive it with us:)

You never know your rotten luck!! :wink:

I would consider it my good fortune:worship: I have a spare camera you can use too :D

That's too bad :(

?
why don't they come out here and give ours a dive, and see just what DOES happen after you sink one?
the HMCS Yukon has been down 10 years , that should be enough time to show changes, good or bad (no ones seen any bad ones by the way)
BTW .. the HMCS Yukon brings aboot 5 million a year to the local economy, and that for 10 years ... well more than the cost to prep & sink her

*sigh* just shows that people with their own agenda are perfectly capable of manipulating the system to waste enough money and time that they can win by attrition. The losers here as usual are the tax payers and reasonable people!

I still believe we can sink her. I really do.

Its about fighting the fight.
There is more at stake then a dive site. Like it or not the Central Coast needs this for tourism and the jobs it will generate. Not only for Terrigal but the entire Coast. It creates jobs, makes peoples lives better for doing something they love, helps the environment by bringing back species and fish life.

There will always be a small group of people who are too set in their ways for change, for not wanting others to enjoy life because theirs sux and wanting to rain on everyone else's parade. This wont set us back and we will continue the fight.

Im not giving up on us having the Adelaide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom