Hog bal second with hog d1 antsi results

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
cerichardson
[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh263/cerichardson/?action=view&current=AnstiTestSystems-HOGWD1COLDhightank.jpg][/URL]

total work of breathing at 0.74 J/l , that is a fantastic number, nice job HOG. I think I will be picking up at least 1 set of these.

total work of breathing at 0.74 J/l , that is a fantastic number, nice job HOG. I think I will be picking up at least 1 set of these.

Yeah, it took a year and a half working VERY closely with my OEM and much trial and error to get what I wanted (not to mention molds...)

I am very happy with the results.

I just ordered myself a set. decked out with all miflex hoses. is the repair manual available yet?

I just ordered myself a set. decked out with all miflex hoses. is the repair manual available yet?

The repair manual should be finalized by mid week and will be available thru dealers offering the repiar clinic.

Mine to are connected w/ Miflex, and in abot 6 hours I'll be picking my second D1-Cold for a doubles rig.

-Tim

The repair manual should be finalized by mid week and will be available thru dealers offering the repiar clinic.

Hi Chris,

I live in NZ where there are no dealers so If i buy I need to order from the US, now I like the look and what I have read about the HOG reg, I service my own gear (Apeks and DiveRite) so the fact that I can buy kits is great. The manuals? Im guessing they are similar to many other regs internally but a manual would be good to have none the less, how do I get one given there are no dealers here? Cheers

I am sure many of my dealers would ship to you, if you ave difficulty let me know.

I am sure many of my dealers would ship to you, if you ave difficulty let me know.

Hi Chris,

So are you saying that if I request a manual from one of your dealers they will sell me one? also the kits? even though I obviously cannot partake your "repair clinic". If so I will definately order. Cheers

does anyone have access to charts to some of the other regs out there?

Only thing I've been able to find is that
Atomic guarantee's all there regs to be less than 1.5 @ 50M
aeris/oceanic test all theres at 60M and there best one was .96 @ 60M
the xtx200 apeks claims .41 @50M but there is no actual sheet(I didn't see any #'s posted for any of their less than crim da la creme)
Zeagles Flathead .72 @ 60M
Zeagles other regs were >1.0 @ 60M

Most of these cost > 2x what a HOG cost as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom