Hog D2 din conversion kit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapeter

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone here aware of a DIN conversion kit for a Hog D2 first stage? I happened upon a Hog D2 yoke first that is of little use to me. It appears that the DIN fitting from my D1X is not compatible. I sent an email to Edge/Hog but have not heard back yet. Thanks in advance.
Pete

Is anyone here aware of a DIN conversion kit for a Hog D2 first stage? I happened upon a Hog D2 yoke first that is of little use to me. It appears that the DIN fitting from my D1X is not compatible. I sent an email to Edge/Hog but have not heard back yet. Thanks in advance.
Pete
I emailed Edge/Hog back on the 28th of November, then shot them a msg on FB on Dec 6th and still have yet to hear back from either one. Don't wait for them to answer your email, call them.

If you can't get a response from Edge/ HOG ...

My understanding (please confirm with HOG or an authorized vendor) is that the D2 and D3 inlet hardware (DIN/Yoke) are shared.

My 3rd-party suggestions:

FWIW, Edge/HOG are supposed to be the the Beneath the Sea show at the end of March - facetime :wink: BTS - Beneath the Sea 2023 - March 24th - 26th - Meadowlands, NJ

Back
Top Bottom