HOG D3 manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If they could be serviced here "officially" I'm sure I could sell lots. There are a lot of divers here and dive gear is heart stoppingly expensive.
Well I booked flights to the last DEMA to get certified only to find out no one was doing the course in Vegas. Although DEMA and LV was fun, it defeated the whole purpose of the trip.
Still working on that little project and hope to be able to support them officially in the near future.
Since I sell them in Tokyo, I will support all people who got them from me, time permitting.

I have been organizing a course a year for last two years ... so the courses are available. It gives you access to tools and manual. So I am puzzled why you are complaining. I can't help that you didn't sign up.

I mean OFFICIAL courses, after which I can get access (have a copy of) manual. So not only serve reg under supervision , but also get a proper certification and C-Card, as Jim Lapenta said. The same course you wanted to have at DEMA.

Maybe if we can get 5-10 ppl here in Tokyo who are interested to be officially certified regulator technician , we can invite Jim Lapenta or some other TDI certified instructor to hold such course here in Japan?! Additional tickets/hotel fees to bring the instructor from US/Taiwan/Russia divided/shared by 5-10 ppl wont be so expansive I think.

I mean OFFICIAL courses, after which I can get access (have a copy of) manual. So not only serve reg under supervision , but also get a proper certification and C-Card, as Jim Lapenta said. The same course you wanted to have at DEMA.

Maybe if we can get 5-10 ppl here in Tokyo who are interested to be officially certified regulator technician , we can invite Jim Lapenta or some other TDI certified instructor to hold such course here in Japan?! Additional tickets/hotel fees to bring the instructor from US/Taiwan/Russia divided/shared by 5-10 ppl wont be so expansive I think.

I should be certified officially in the future as instructor. So no need to over complicate things.
I can't issue the plastic cards before that. The parts are already easily available and being part of our previous workshops gave you access to all the rest you mentions. Only different was the plastic card. So apart from the card, you have access to all the resources you just requested.

Since I sell them in Tokyo, I will support all people who got them from me, time permitting.

You do know that the course specifically states you are only authorized to service your "OWN" gear? Not to say you can't bootleg it, but you will not be an "authorized" HOG/EDGE service center or tech. You might want to speak with jack if you are looking at it in a bigger picture like what @Jim Lapenta does.

You do know that the course specifically states you are only authorized to service your "OWN" gear? Not to say you can't bootleg it, but you will not be an "authorized" HOG/EDGE service center or tech. You might want to speak with jack if you are looking at it in a bigger picture like what @Jim Lapenta does.
Good point. Email sent !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom