Hog left hand second stage.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They're in the hands of the dealers and shipping--I just got a tracking number from Dive Right In Suba for mine.

Just received one. Sweet. You will have to swap it over though as it came standard config. as in over the Right shoulder.

Just received one. Sweet. You will have to swap it over though as it came standard config. as in over the Right shoulder.

not sure why they will "have to swap it over" :) the idea is it can be used either way.. LOL

But good point, I'll have them assembled the other way going forward.

Kind of ass-u-med it would come in the L configuration. It has been clear for a while it could go either way:wink: Sweet piece of kit for sure. Can't wait to try it.

And this is why I continue to support Edge/HOG. Chris actually listens to his customers, What a concept:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom