Hog left hand second stage.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

His prices are a little higher, but if he has them to ship, I'll go for it.

I saw it in Santa Clara scuba show. I kind of remember Chris said he is getting shippment. The new 2nd stage also has a new material for the housing. Instead of the shiny plastic, it is not matte, much like Scubapro S600/Atomic 2nd stage kind of feel. I likeit better.

Just now got an update from Edge--they've been held up in Customs, he's hoping to have them to distribute in a couple of days.

Just got back from the airport where I picked up the new second stages.

THEY HAVE ARRIVED and are shipping to my dealers!

New EDGE EXP Regulator, which is a balanced Diaphragm First Stage (4 lp, 1 HP) port, Edgeflex 28" Hose and a Balanced Adjustable Second Stage retail is $239 AND TEH 2012 EDGE Epic Reg, balanced diaphragm(4 lp, 2 HP), Edgeflex 28" wth swivel, balanced adjustable second stage with a brass barrel assembley for better cold water performance and also moisture retention for less dry mouth at $319.99.

The new EDGE regulators are AMAZING performance at a great price.

Last edited:
If the new edge regs are those I saw in Santa Clara show, they also come with very wide exhaust tee. My guess is somewhat similar to Atomic M1. It sshould be a great feature to have too.

Back
Top Bottom