HOG Repair Station

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hear the "Tech" standard can be met with AN, so the bar can be reached fairly easily....

Tony, we need to make some plans. I'll be up in a few weeks chasing birds.

Remember also that the instructor has a say in it as well. Bob is right. Advanced Nitrox definitely qualifies. The tech requirments are not as hard as people think. It had to be some bar set because it is a TDI class. So some pre reqs had to be established. email me if you have any questions. I am an instructor for the class. Have one next weekend in fact as it looks now. And for more than one student willing to travel. Will do it for one but that gets really expensive for them.
I have also been asked about doing one near Gilboa this year. If I can get three students I will do it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

the bar can be reached with TDI Nitrox, but not SDI Nitrox

I hear the "Tech" standard can be met with AN, so the bar can be reached fairly easily....

Tony, we need to make some plans. I'll be up in a few weeks chasing birds.

and just off the top of my head, I can think of a few instructors that teach both the repair class and nitrox through TDI. I'm willing to bet some of them wouldn't mind scheduling a TDI nitrox class before the repair class.

and just off the top of my head, I can think of a few instructors that teach both the repair class and nitrox through TDI. I'm willing to bet some of them wouldn't mind scheduling a TDI nitrox class before the repair class.

And you would be right. Doing just that over the next couple weekends.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I did the TDI nitrox course followed immediately by the HOG service course. Jim Lapenta is an excellent instructor, and I look forward to working with him more in the future.

I took the TDI HOG repair class during BSR in March, and I am trying to get access to the HOG Repair station. However, my email to bosshog@edge-gear.com today all got bounced. Please help.

feng

I got my cert for Hog repair from TDI. How can I get on the repair station forum?

thanks

I got my cert for Hog repair from TDI. How can I get on the repair station forum?

thanks
I recently got my cert also. Jack stated they are not doing anything with the HOG repair station on SB anymore. Send him proof of your cert and he will send you an invitation to the box

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom