HOG swag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jswantek

Contributor
Reaction score
Any HOG swag out there? Hats, t-shirts, coffee mugs, etc? Wouldn't mind picking up a coffee mug for work.

I second this.......we need swag!!! :D

I have enough stickers to make my own swag lol.

Great idea, Joe!

I would love a "Red H" tee, to advertise my allegiance to HOG at the quarry. It would sure help to counterbalance all of the "Blue H" logo gear on display every weekend!!

I currently own:

Two HOG D1 Coldwater Regs
One HOG Singles Wing
One HOG #38 Doubles Wing

With plenty more HOG gear on my wish list.

I'm not sure how much HOG stuff I own

I have single and double wings, dry suit, two lights, masks, finger spools, d1 regs, fins, wow chris was right, I am a walking billboard haha.

edit:
I even owned one of the new edge frameless masks just long enough for someone to walk off with it lol

they're like party favors any time you run into him :)

I thought the free burgers were the party favors, the stickers are just a means of getting you to advertise me for free...

Anybody want stickers just PM me your address, limit of 2 stickers per brand (2 EDGE, 2 HOG) per person please.

I thought the free burgers were the party favors, the stickers are just a means of getting you to advertise me for free...

T-shirts would do that as well, and maybe even a little better... :wink:

T-shirts would do that as well, and maybe even a little better... :wink:

what would you be willing to pay for a shirt?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom