Hola from Cozumel Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Choice Mexico

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Sounds to me like another offer for more vacation divers to trash Cozumel...must be a hell of a slow ISP, that little pic took minutes to DL?

Karen,

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Some people are nicer than others. :) I just boated past Cozumel on the 18th. 40+ knot winds stopped us from docking. Oh well, next time.

Please feel free to PM me if you need help here. And really, there are good people here. :)

Michael

Hola and Welcome Karen! Yes, indeed there are some terrific people on this board and a few that love to spin things up. There is a Cozumel forum full of people who dive there regularly and also other dive shops and resort owners. Have fun!

BTW, Your website loads very fast and is well done!

Hi Karen! Funny thing that I saw your post. I am new to this board also. But I remember you from Cozumel!! I traveled there with my husband in May 2006. We had just recently been certified back home in freezing cold Maryland. We went out with you for 2 days of great diving. You were so wonderful to 2 newbbies that we are hooked for a lifetime of diving. Since then we have had many dives in other Caribbean areas, but still rank our trip to Cozumel at the top. We still have your business cards.
Hope to return soon.

Welcome to the board. You are lucky to be in beautiful Cozumel. Glad you are living your dreams. If you know DM Fernado (King of the Island) tell him Shark Gal said hello.

Hola Karen, We are new to scubaboard as well and we are neighbors here on the island, my name is opal and my husbands name is maurizio i am a dive master and he is a scuba instructor between the 2 of us we have been here for 10 years. We just opened our own dive shop Scuba Mau Cozumel we are under papa hogs, and we know your instructor friend Marco. How cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom