Hola from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quest

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I am originally from Connecticut with most of my diving done in Rhode Island. Three years ago moved to Fort Lauderdale so i could get more involved in Diving.

Been diving for about 15yrs, over 1,000 dives (mostly cold water) and have various certs from YMCA, PADI and IANTD.

I'm wondering if we already know each other. Pretty much every tech diver in South Florida goes through Brownie's and I spend more time there than I should....

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...
I'm wondering if we already know each other. Pretty much every tech diver in South Florida goes through Brownie's and I spend more time there than I should....

WW

My IANTD certs are under Capt. Jim Mims and all my local tech divers are usually off his Reefcat charter.

Quest once bubbled...
My IANTD certs are under Capt. Jim Mims and all my local tech divers are usually off his Reefcat charter.

I dived with him Sat and Sun but don't use that boat very often so probably we don't know each other.

WW

Welcome to the boards from snowy upstate New York!:)

Tim Ingersoll once bubbled...
Welcome to the boards from snowy upstate New York!:)

How is snowy upstate (i lived in Rochester for 5yrs prior to moving here)

welcome to the board Quest

Back
Top Bottom