Holiday greetings thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

National Mustard Day!
For purists - National Mustard Day!

National Mustard Day

When : First Saturday in August

National Mustard Day celebrates the "King of the Condiments".

Mustard is a must have for hot dogs, sausages, and a wide range of sandwiches. Its an important ingredient in many recipes, too.

When it comes to condiments, Mustard is among the most popular. When it comes to longevity, mustard is unrivaled. It has literally been in use to spice up meals for thousands of years. To retain it's status, mustard has not stood still. Rather, it has diversified. It's not just yellow anymore. There's a growing selection, including Honey Mustard, Bold and Spicy, Sharp and Creamy, and of course Dijon Mustard. Take a trip to your refrigerator, and you will probably find two or three different types of mustard. A trip to the grocery store, will reveal even more selections.

Happy PhysEd Day! (Aug 8)
Happy Builders Day! and Happy Aborigines Day! (Aug 9)
No, I'm not kidding! :D

Happy Raksha Bandhan

The festival of Raksha Bandhan is entirely dedicated to the love and affection shared between a brother and a sister. On this day, sisters pray for long life of their brothers and ask God to bless them with his blessings. Brothers, in turn, give them enticing rakhi gifts and promise to care life long.

Constitution Day - US Constitution signed by Constitutional Convention - Sept. 17, 1787. Happy birthday to representative democracy.

And of course, we must never forget that most Dorkish of holidays, the holiday that unabashedly exudes the very sense of fun that makes Dork Divers what we are. I speak, of course of...

Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day 2009!
(Saturday, September 19, 2009)

Arrr, me hearties! And don't ye be fergettin' it!

Back
Top Bottom