Hollis 16W 4 hour primary canister light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodunit68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I liked this light so much, I bought a second one. However, the first one is working and working and working....the latest trip to Light Monkey was to upgrade my primary battery to a 7 hour battery. For those who don't know, it is branded as Hollis but was built by LM.
So, I have since purchased a third can light. Three's a crowd so it's time for this one to go.
I'm a cave diver and have dropped my primary light, put tanks on it, and all kinds of other things....I even did a dive without the can oring and not only did it survive but it's working great (had it @ 201' just a few days ago.) This is one tough light.
--------
I'm not selling the one I use (the one described above), I'm parting with the one I don't.
The LED is rated at 1000 lumens for 4 hours with a lithium ion battery.
I believe it retailed for $1049.99. I'm asking $600 and I will obviously include the charger. You are welcome to make a reasonable offer. If you want it shipped, you are welcome to choose the shipping method of your choice and I'll let you know the approximate cost.
It will come from High Springs, FL.
Steve

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 142
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/