Hollis DG02 Nitrox wrist computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcollin160

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Lightly used Hollis DG02 Nitrox wrist computer, 3 dives on computer. comes with instruction manual on CD. light scratches on protective cover from handling, no other marks seen. I have too many computers, so something has to go. $190.00 free shipping to lower 48 states. PLease call or text 814-592-9605 Paypal for payment, i ship fast. hollis.jpg

Have any other computers for sale

It is a nice piece. Problem is I'm getting like you with too many lol. I really like the Hollis line though for tech diving.

Might want this as a backup. Only problem is that it's a Pelagic correct and I use a DSAT so the algorithms would be different

i havent gotten into the algorithms much but in some quick reading it looks like there is pelagic DSAT and pelagic Z+. each have good and bad points depending on what you are doing. i would think it would be good to have one of each for comparison.

Any takers at $160 shipped?? Work is busy and i dont have time to keep checking but i wont give it away either. this is a really good price on a nitrox computer with only 3 dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom