Wanted Hollis F1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A reality check, shipping oversize things like fins and sort of heavy like F1’s will be pretty expensive, if you can’t find them locally try leisurepro with a good return policy.

lexvil - thanks for the suggestion. I'm trying to get my floaty feet sorted out and wasn't sure if Leisure Pro will take a return on fins I put in the water.

lexvil - thanks for the suggestion. I'm trying to get my floaty feet sorted out and wasn't sure if Leisure Pro will take a return on fins I put in the water.
They used to be pretty good on this sort of thing so long as they don’t look used. I bought some Jets from a guy in Alaska a while back, shipping included, it cost him just short of $70 to mail them :eek:

@lexvil large board game flat rate box. the f1s are challenging though and you may have to get a little creative to squeeze them in.
I don’t know if the 2x would fit, huge foot pocket. I have a pair of the fins, I’ll see if I can dig up one of those boxes to check for sure.

Not sure if I need an XL or XXL. Needs to fit a dry boot sized for shoe size 12 (US).

For reference;

I wear a size 9 1/2 EE street shoe.
With a DUI dry-boot (or sock with a sole glued on), and a couple pairs of fat wool socks. The XL F1s fit great(!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom