Hollis Prism 2 CCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I've seen pictures of the new parts but I still haven't seen a ship schedule. Any info yet?

We are currently working on assembly of the first 25 units. These will be used for both rental and training units.

Units for sale will be available after the 1st of January. While the internals of the Prism remains the same, many items have been updated based on feedback from Prism divers and instructors.

Thanks,

We are currently working on assembly of the first 25 units. These will be used for both rental and training units.

Units for sale will be available after the 1st of January. While the internals of the Prism remains the same, many items have been updated based on feedback from Prism divers and instructors.

Thanks,

Glad to hear that. Does rental/training units mean that I can Try/Train before I buy?

So has the release date slipped on this unit, are they still shooting at january 2009 and what is the ballpark price for it?

Hey Guys,

Prism 2 engineering is complete, just going through the final stages of tooling now. This project was put on hold to complete our drysuits and vehicle assembly, however units should begin shipping towards the end of summer/early fall.

This is the most information i can spill at the moment, but will keep you guys up to speed.

Thanks for your patience.

Hey Guys,

Prism 2 engineering is complete, just going through the final stages of tooling now. This project was put on hold to complete our drysuits and vehicle assembly, however units should begin shipping towards the end of summer/early fall.

This is the most information i can spill at the moment, but will keep you guys up to speed.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for the update Nick. Some of us SMI Prism divers might want to update our units with any improved parts, such as hose elbows, 1st stages or harnesses/wings. I'm sure you need the first batch for new units, but any idea when individual parts will be available for sale? Thanks, -Andy

Top Frame:
Hello caveseeker7,

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question ...

which is somewhat annoying.

One question I can think of is whatever happened to the PRISM2 ?
Some 70 odd threads in the back, last post May 28th, 2009 ... ain't happening, ain't it. :depressed:

which is somewhat annoying.

One question I can think of is whatever happened to the PRISM2 ?
Some 70 odd threads in the back, last post May 28th, 2009 ... ain't happening, ain't it. :depressed:

Stardate 20110204 (04 Feb 2011) Hollis do you have an update on the Prisim 2?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom