Holy Guacamole.. new Oxycheq site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patrick, nice site...

Question: can you hang a Mach V Extreme off an OMS IQ Pack (w/ no BP, and no STA)? Same question with the DiveRite TransPac?

Nice site but can regular people buy from there? I couldn't find a list of authorized dealers on the site.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber, just check out the Contact Us page.

Here's the type:

Ordering
You may phone, fax or email your order. If you fax or email please place it in a purchase order format with Item code number, description and cost. Please refer to the payments methods listed below.

Shipping Methods
Shipments are made via UPS or USPS. If you require insurance, please request it.(insurance is recommended; your decision, your risk). Orders are shipped daily, Monday through Friday... There is a minimum shipping and handling charge of $7 USD.

Payment Methods
You have the following options for payment ... VISA, MasterCard, Paypal, send a certified check, money order, personal check (only US orders), or you may wire funds. All funds must be in US dollars. Florida residents must add tax (7.5%) for the man. Shipments will be delayed for personal checks until the check clears.

DO NOT SEND A CHECK OR PAYPAL FUNDS WITHOUT CONTACTING OUR SALES DEPARTMENT FOR A TOTAL.

Payments will be sent to:
OxyCheq
3528 Russell Road
Marianna, Florida 32446
Attn: Sales

Wiring Funds
If you elect to wire funds to OxyCheq, please send me an e-mail and we will provide you with the bank information. Please add an additional $25 USD for the bank fee at this end.

Credit Cards - Master Card Or Visa
If you are paying with a credit card, please "click here" so you will know the information that is required. Customer credit cards will be billed as "OxyCheq".

Thanks Dive-aholic! Not sure how I missed that.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom