Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just 7 weeks more. Lil Bit and Bandit1980 can't wait to see the bundle of job. All is doing well. :wave-smil
And you cant wait to see the grandchild?
My dad said something to my grandmother a while back.. "Its so much better with granchildren than with children, dont you think? These you can just return when you get tired" :p
(He was referring to my two sisters kida who had been quite active all day)

7 weeks. Time flies, prolly not for Jen though. What names are they thinking of?

At 11 years old my daughter can look her mom in the eye and has a shoe 2 sizes bigger.

Get ready!

Ok here is some more big news folks, Jen and I got hitched last Friday. We are down in Marathon with her Mom, Dad, and Chugger. What a good time, we all went diving yesterday (except Jen she snorkeled). It was great, we had some strong current on the first dive (delta shoal), but Sombrero reef was much better. So the first week official has been great, and I am sure to get better. Lil Bit keeps saying she looks like a guppy in the water, I think if that's the case she is a cute guppy.

Ok here is some more big news folks, Jen and I got hitched last Friday. We are down in Marathon with her Mom, Dad, and Chugger. What a good time, we all went diving yesterday (except Jen she snorkeled). It was great, we had some strong current on the first dive (delta shoal), but Sombrero reef was much better. So the first week official has been great, and I am sure to get better. Lil Bit keeps saying she looks like a guppy in the water, I think if that's the case she is a cute guppy.

Yes, I know, a certain person who shall remain nameless, Chugger, spilled the beans to NetDoc and I. :popcorn:

Congrats you two :marriage:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom