Holy Week Diving Anyone? Planning ahead...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we call Holy Week "Mahal na Araw" or "Semana Santa". DOn't know in if they have one in the North Korea.

Daytrip in PG? It's just a plan, the sked's flexible Mike, easy substitute would be Mainit and Bahura sites in Anilao. I can say that the these 2 are some of the toughest dives in Anilao when the currents running.

pakman:
OK folks, I'm nailing down some flights already for a number of trips I've got planned for April. We have Apr. 14-17 off in HK so I'm thinking of doing another PI diving trip that long weekend. Would love to meet up with more of you crazy PPD pasaways again.

Thought I'd try something new instead of the usual PG.
So here is a list of possibilities.

1. Anilao - the easy choice. Easy to get to and good chance some of you will be there. Btw, which resorts have nitrox there?? Any place rent twins?

2. Cebu/ Bohol? Never dove there but seems to get a lot of recommendations. Maybe not enought time to get out to Malapascua. For those who might :shock: be getting tired of Anilao, wanna join me down there?

3. Coron - maybe worth doing again but I'll be doing some wreck diving in Malaysia/ Singapore in end of April. Also involves more travel hassels...

4. Subic Bay

subic? or just do some serious tech stuff in anilao. we can go to mapating cave in anilao with twins and deco gasses. il be done with my tech courses by then.

If I do Anilao, nothing too crazy. I was thinking more in line of doubles with some EAN for some mild deco dives, more for the extended bottom time. just want to cruise around with my camera and chase the little fishies...

So you're going with ANDI?

pakman:
If I do Anilao, nothing too crazy. I was thinking more in line of doubles with some EAN for some mild deco dives, more for the extended bottom time. just want to cruise around with my camera and chase the little fishies...

So you're going with ANDI?

yeah i am. there are several nice semi-tech areas in anilao, mapating cave is awesome lots of marble rays. you take pics while i use the flamethrower:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom