Home made snoot for focus light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pillpusher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an i-Torch Pro 6 and would love to make a snoot attachment for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

go down to your local home depot and get a rubber adapter to join two different size pvc pipes. The big end goes on the light, the little end gets a small length of pvc pipe, voila a snoot.
Bill

go down to your local home depot and get a rubber adapter to join two different size pvc pipes. The big end goes on the light, the little end gets a small length of pvc pipe, voila a snoot.
Bill

Thanks. I'm trying to do something longer with a little more flexibility, so I ordered some coolant hose and shielded fiber optic end glow cable and gonna go from there. As long as I can figure out a way to get it secured to the light, I think it'll work just fine.

I was going to offer you some of mine but then I realized I read the thread title wrong.

Nevermind

I thought you wrote snot instead of snoot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom