Homemade Ccr Super Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other posts you indicate you do not understand basic deco theory, or indeed anything about rebreathers.

Now you are asking about homebuild CCR computers?

My suggestion: toddle over to Rebreather World - they will be able to set you straight.

let`s get down to the nitty gritty.......

an in-expensive super computer w/ an option that tells you what the mix was that was just breathed or is about to be breathed, by (%- age),

and a readout for every breath breathed ......, one two three four five sixx...... hey the mix i am breathing is blended perfect, i like this system.

e`specialy since it has been pre-blended with the proper dilute or h or ? to the precise % and ...............

is breathed from a tank on the loop that is the pre -mixed actual life support breathing gas !?

i need a scavenger vacuum .?
probably not because the breathed gas goes directly to the scrubber and the ox2 is then returned to the loop , possibly under pressure ,
can anyone add to this idea with out the insults /?

As Tassie mentioned it might be a good idea to peruse RB world and it's offerings. I'm looking at your ramblings and they are not unique in CCR thought, design or implementation. All EECR's give you a PO2 reading based off the oxygen cells before and during a dive + blending of inert gases can be calculated into some of the integrated computer systems...like a Shearwater, Cis, Hammerhead etc.

X

an in-expensive super computer w/ an option that tells you what the mix was that was just breathed or is about to be breathed, by (%- age),

and a readout for every breath breathed ......, one two three four five sixx...... hey the mix i am breathing is blended perfect, i like this system.

Why??

i am sorry i know you have spent big $ on your obsolete equipment......... ha to bad..........
for i have new jule`s and would never spend the ducks on the equipment on the rb market,
and now that i understand what you people (u people ) are all about i will tell you exactly what i am going to to do..........
i will build my own super rebreather system and dive it to my hearts content........ dig
with out any cert. or the over priced p on training or anything else u people have to offer.....
and soon "o" really soon i will knock the top off of the rebreather market ..........
and will have a 750.00 complete rebreather system on the market.........
im the one.............................................................................................................
by the way delete my membership `now .

In other posts you indicate you do not understand basic deco theory, or indeed anything about rebreathers.

Now you are asking about homebuild CCR computers?

My suggestion: toddle over to Rebreather World - they will be able to set you straight.

Its all your fault Tassie :wink::lotsalove:

I think I will toddle off to RBW and see what surfaces there. :D

by the way delete my membership `now .
As you wish...
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom